Get away to Blue Ridge Mountain when you stay at this 1-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Burnsville. With large windows, a wood-burning fireplace, and a wrap-around patio with stunning mountain views, unwinding in this home will be a breeze. Nearby hiking trails, creeks, dramatic peaks, and golf courses make this a perfect choice for couples or close friends seeking a memorable trip.
Bedroom: King Bed, Single Roll-Out Bed
Enter the spacious living room of this gorgeous apartment, which has large windows giving the room plenty of natural light. The room features plenty of seating, a flat-screen TV, and a red brick wood-burning fireplace.
Just past the living area, head into the fully equipped kitchen, which offers everything you need to prepare a home-cooked meal. Enjoy a casual snack seated in one of the chairs at the counter, or head to the dining table to enjoy the view out the window.
Step outside to find a wrap-around porch with rocking chairs and breathtaking views. Just off of the porch is a spacious yard with a picnic table and a grill, perfect for cooking up a meal in the mountain air.
The master bedroom houses a king bed, a flat-screen TV, and a large wooden dresser for storage. The master bath comes complete with a bath/shower combination and a well-lit vanity mirror. Start a load of laundry in the utility closet to keep your travel clothes fresh.
Pisgah National Forest offers travelers plenty to do. From biking and horseback riding to fishing and waterskiing, you’ll find tons of ways to enjoy the mile high peaks and waterfalls of this gorgeous forest.
In the winter months, you'll be within 20-30 minutes of Wolf Ridge for skiing and snowboarding.
When you’re ready to go into town, you’ll find no shortage of attractions in Burnsville. Just a 10-minute drive from the home, the town has plenty of dining, shopping, and recreation options. Try local favorites, Bubba's Good Eats and Garden Deli, both located in Burnsville around the square downtown.
Drive 45 minutes south to experience the diverse art scene and thriving culture of Asheville, and check out everything from the historic Biltmore Estate to multiple breweries and wine bars.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen TVs, outdoor grill, wood-burning fireplace, driveway parking, and much more
- Located in the Pisgah National Forest, minutes from downtown Burnsville, multiple nearby creeks and walking trails, gorgeous mountain views, near Wolf Ridge ski area
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Charlotte Douglas International Airport: 5501 Josh Birmingham Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28208 (~ 128 miles away from the property)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
1-5 night min stay
- Pet friendly w/ $75 fee
- Events, parties or large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Home Owner for additional information)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in