This homey vacation rental apartment in Pisgah National Forest is the perfect base for your next Blue Ridge Mountain experience. With 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a wood-burning fireplace, and a wrap-around patio with stunning mountain views, unwinding in this home will be a breeze. Nearby hiking trails, creeks, dramatic peaks, and golf courses guarantee you and your guests will find no shortage of ways to enjoy the area’s natural beauty.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Single Roll-Out Bed
Mountain decor and natural colors greet you as you walk into the open living room of this gorgeous apartment, which sits directly off of a giant window giving the room plenty of natural light. The room features plenty of seating, a flat screen TV, and a red brick wood-burning fireplace.
The living room opens to a dining area with a table set for 5 and a roomy kitchen with all of the comforts of home. The kitchen features a refrigerator and freezer, a 4-burner electric stove with an oven, a microwave, and a dishwasher as well as cabinets filled with cookware and dishes.
The master bedroom houses a king bed, a flat screen TV, and a large wooden dresser for storage. The master bath comes complete with a bath/shower combination and a well-lit vanity mirror.
Step out of the house to find a wrap-around porch with plenty of seating, a porch swing, and breathtaking views. Just off of the porch is a spacious yard with a picnic table and a grill, perfect for cooking up a meal in the mountain air.
Pisgah National Forest offers travelers plenty to do. From biking and horseback riding to fishing and waterskiing, you’ll find tons of ways to enjoy the mile high peaks and waterfalls of this gorgeous forest.
In the winter months, you'll be within 20-30 minutes of Wolf Ridge for skiing and snowboarding.
When you’re ready to go into town, you’ll find no shortage of attractions in Burnsville. Just a 10 minute drive from the home, the town has plenty of dining, shopping, and recreation options. Try local favorites, Bubba's Good Eats and Garden Deli, both located in Burnsville around the square downtown.
Drive 45 minutes south to experience the diverse art scene and thriving culture of Asheville, and check out everything from the historic Biltmore Estate to multiple breweries and wine bars.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, outdoor grill, wood-burning fireplace, driveway parking, and much more
- Fantastic location in the Pisgah National Forest, minutes from downtown Burnsville, multiple nearby creeks and walking trails, gorgeous mountain views, near Wolf Ridge ski area
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (~53 miles away)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
1-5 night min stay
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee
- Events, parties or large gatherings considered with owner approval
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in