Modern Loft in the Heart of Downtown Asheville! Located in an Art Deco building that's listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Ellington Loft's penthouse flair will "wow" you with beautiful city views and exquisite contemporary decor. Show off your culinary skills in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy your meal with scenic urban views from the spacious private balcony. At the end of the day, cozy up and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with cable service and an AppleTV device. Ellington Loft is in a premiere spot for enjoying shopping, gourmet dining, and dozens of art galleries all right out your front door. This vacation rental is located in downtown Asheville.
• 4th Story Condo with Elevator Access; 2-Story Living Space
• 3 Master Bedrooms: 2 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed
• Additional Sleeping: 2 Daybeds in Upper Level Sitting Area
• 3 Full Baths, each with a Rain Shower
• Main Level: Master Bedroom One - King Bed, attached Full Bath; Master Bedroom Two - Queen Bed; Second Full Bath shared by bedroom and hall
• Upper Level: Master Bedroom Three - King Bed; Full Bath shared by bedroom and hall
Important Property Notes:
• Noise Ordinance - Ellington Loft is located in the S&W building, which, for the benefit of all of the building's residents, has a noise ordinance in effect between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. A noise level monitor is in use in the building.
• Please note that parking is not included with this rental property. There are numerous on-street and off-street parking options in downtown Asheville which are well marked and close to the S&W building.
• Due to the historic nature of the S&W building, the elevator is occasionally closed without warning for maintenance. Stairway access is always available to Ellington Loft, which is on the 4th floor.
• In order to use paid services such as Netflix and Hulu Plus on the AppleTV, guests must provide their own subscription account. Additional content is available through several free services. AppleTV also features AirPlay, allowing guests to play content from other Apple devices (iPhone, iPod, or iPad) on the loft's large screen HDTV.