vacation rental condo! This spacious abode has been fully renovated with new flooring, quartz countertops, and appliances along with so much more, creating the ultimate home base for groups of 8. Hop on the Branson Scenic Railway, hit one of the numerous theme parks in the area, or go boating at Table Rock Lake to make your escape to the Ozarks one for the books!
**Book to stay 3 nights or more between now and January 1, 2019 and receive 10% off your nightly rate!**
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Loft): Queen Bed | Living Room: Automatic Queen Air Mattress w/Roll-out Frame
Upon arriving at this 1,400-square-foot home, you're sure to adore the tastefully appointed interior boasting vaulted ceilings, new furniture, and elegant decor. The kids will love curling up in the corner's small reading nook while you settle down on a plush sofa to watch some TV.
During downtime, lounge on the screened-in porch, outfitted with patio furniture, to admire the surrounding views and sounds of the brook trickling into the koi pond. The property also includes a community pool, playground, and grilling area for the whole family to enjoy!
If you prefer to cook indoors, retreat to the kitchen, fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and generous counter space - sure to make food prepping a breeze! Guests can watch your cooking endeavors from the breakfast bar before gathering around the lengthy table for a quality meal.
As you grow tired, take solace in the master bedroom's king canopy bed while others sleeps soundly throughout the additional 2 bedrooms. Additional sleeping arrangements can be found using the queen air mattress.
There are 3 bathrooms provided in the condo, making it effortless to get ready each morning! The master and second bathroom both offer walk-in showers, while the loft's en-suite hosts a shower/tub combo.
With so many family-friendly activities at your fingertips, you'll have a hard time deciding what to do! Lake lovers can head to Table Rock State Park to chill on the waterfront or utilize the marina's boat launch for a day of jet skiing, water skiing, and tubing!
If you're in the mood for an adrenaline rush, cruise over to Silver Dollar City, The Track Family Fun Park, or Adventure Ziplines of Branson! For something more low-key, explore the Titanic Museum, discover the The Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure, or get your shop on at the Tanger Outlets.
More shopping can be found at Branson Landing, as well as an array of amazing restaurants and a waterfront promenade. From downtown you can also catch the Branson Scenic Railway which will take you on a ride through the breathtaking Ozarks!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, Netflix available on the living room TV, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, a screened-in porch, patio furniture, free parking, and more!
- Book to stay 3 nights or more between now and January 1, 2019 and receive 10% off your nightly rate!
- Community amenities include walking paths, a koi pond, seasonal pool, playground, and grilling area!
- Fantastic Branson Location - Minutes from Table Rock Lake, the various attractions of town, and family-friendly activities!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, (~16.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can comfortably sleep 6 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 8 with additional sleeping arrangements available on the automatic queen air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
2-3 nights min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back