Located only one mile from downtown Black Mountain in the quiet Village of Cheshire community, Cardinal's Cove is a classic vacation cabin with upper and lower covered decks that's ideal for a romantic escape or a family getaway. Show off your culinary skills in the fully equipped kitchen (with a mini-fridge), then enjoy your meal out outside in the mountain air. Cozy up by the wood fireplace and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with cable service. After a fun-filled day, enjoy a soak in the cabin's jetted tub. Bonus: Cardinal's Cove is the closest cabin to the community's parking area! Groups are welcome at Village of Cheshire Cabins, where six cabins - Blue Jay's Perch, Cardinal's Cove, Chickadee's Hatch, Wild Turkey's Roost, Woodpecker's Hollow, and Wren's Den - are situated together along a wooded path, making them ideal for large groups. Don't forget your furry friend Fido, Village of Cheshire Cabins are all pet-friendly! Explore the picturesque tree-lined streets of the Village of Cheshire, where you'll discover a creekside walking trail, a playground, and a small collection of shops including the Artisan Gourmet Market. This vacation rental is located in Black Mountain and is approximately 19 minutes to downtown Asheville.• 2-Story Cabin
• 1 Bedroom with 1 King and 1 Queen, plus a Queen Sleeper Sofa
• 2 Full Baths
• Main Level: Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Area; Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom with 1 King Bed & 1 Queen Bed; Full Bath
Important Property Notes:• This property is pet friendly with restrictions, allowing one dog weighing 50 lbs. or less, or two dogs with a combined weight of 50 lbs. or less.
• The bedroom at Cardinal's Cove is located on the lower level, which is only accessible by using a covered exterior set of stairs. If going outside to go between the main cabin and the bedroom level is an issue for your group, please explore the alternative floor plans that are available at the Village of Cheshire Cabins.
• A visit to the Village of Cheshire provides an authentic mountain experience. Please be prepared to encounter rough terrain such as steep, unpaved trails and stone stairs when walking to your cabin from the parking area. Appropriate footwear and easy-to-carry luggage is strongly suggested.