Our second floor condominium in private, gated Pawleys Plantation features vaulted ceilings and a beautiful view of the 11th fairway. Bright and serene, the unit is comfortably furnished, with a fully equipped kitchen, a screened-in balcony, and washer and dryer. The master bedroom has a king size bed and a door to the screened-in balcony, with a full bathroom just off of the room. The second bedroom is located at the front of the unit, with two queen size beds and a full bathroom. On the technology side of the fence, there is a 50” flat screen SMART TV and Blu-Ray player in the main living space, flat screens in the bedrooms, cable television, and secure wi-fi internet.
The condominium is located close to the community pool which is open from May through October, and within walking distance of the Clubhouse, Pro Shop, and the Palmetto Pub for a quick bite. A beach pass to Huntington Beach State Park (about ten minutes away) for use during your stay is provided. Pawleys Island proper is just three miles by car. For your beach trips, four beach towels, two beach chairs, and an umbrella are provided for your convenience.
• Four of the top ten golf courses in South Carolina are within 5 minutes of the property - Caledonia, Heritage, True Blue and a short walk to Pawleys Plantation. There are more than 100 others within a 15-45 minute drive.
• Local, unique shopping including the Hammock Shops
• Wonderful restaurants abound - our favorites are the family-friendly Pawley’s Island Raw Bar, Pastaria 811, Bistro 217, Quigley’s, and, of course – The PIT!
• Healthpoint Fitness Club offers a daily, weekly or monthly passes – 10 minutes
• Myrtle Beach and Attractions - 35 minutes
• Brookgreen Gardens – 15 minutes
• Huntington Beach State Park – 15 minutes
• Georgetown – 10 miles
• Charleston/Mt. Pleasant – 65 miles
Keywords: Condo, Pawleys Island, Pawleys Plantation