This recently remodeled second-level (top-floor) 1BR corner condo offers the ultimate downtown home base for exploring Asheville. Your single-story sunlit getaway features an upgraded kitchen, hardwood floors, locally made furniture and art, and a reserved parking space.
Natural light pours into the living space equipped with a sleeper sofa, armchair, and 45? flat screen TV with Netflix access.
KITCHEN & DINING
The well-equipped kitchen features a full suite of quality appliances and marble countertops. Sip morning coffee at the breakfast bar with seating for two.
BEDROOM & BATH
The sunlit bedroom is outfitted with a plush queen-size bed, spacious walk-in closet, and a 35? flat screen TV. The bathroom boasts a marble vanity, deep tub, and a walk-in shower with a double shower head.
Outdoor parking is available for one vehicle in a reserved space. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided. Please note: There is no washer/dryer.
Your newly renovated Asheville condo offers close proximity to area?s best attractions. Check out the calendar of live performances at the US Cellular Center and the Thomas Wolfe Auditorium ? both nearby. For a classically romantic day, visit the historic Grove Park Inn, or take a tour of the iconic Biltmore Estate and its surrounding gardens.
Walk a quarter-mile to Tupelo Honey for a meal of Southern comfort food and stop by the Lexington Avenue Brewery or Santé Wine Bar to enjoy a nightcap.
Spend the afternoon touring the iconic Biltmore Estate; the largest privately-owned house in the US with over 175,000 sq ft of French Châteauesque living space on 8,000 acres. The stunning property originally had over 125,000 acres, including a surrounding park and the Biltmore Village.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PROPERTY MANAGED BY TURNKEY VACATION RENTALS
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is a leading full-service property management company. We guarantee all listing information is accurate and up to date. From the moment you book, you?ll be provided timely and helpful communications regarding your trip.
Upon arrival, easily access your home with a keyless secure door code; no need for an in-person key exchange. Your rental will be professionally cleaned and ready for you to enjoy. You can expect all comforts of a fine hotel, including shampoo, soaps, paper products, towels, and linens. Your home will include a HomeDroid tablet (electronic guest directory) providing specific home details, local suggestions, Wi-Fi access, TV instructions, and more.
If you need anything at all before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is always ready to help!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Master Queen Bed
Full Bath with a stand-up shower & a tub
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres
* Culture: Recreation Center, Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: Television, Netflix
* GENERAL: Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided
* Geographic: Near Public Transportation, In Town
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* Living: Central Air, Linens, Ironing Board, Iron, Hair Dryer, Clothes Hangers
* Outdoor: Private Entrance
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
We enjoyed this clean, comfortable apartment very much. It did have a bad smell until the AC was in full swing (old mold & smoke from pre-renovation). It does not have cable TV, only Netflix. Besides that, the location was great - we could walk to everything. It is also very tastefully decorated and it has a great bathroom and comfy bed.
aniel Island, SC
3rd September, 2018
The condo smelled musty, the tv didn't work.
23rd October, 2018
Place was located in a great area, clean and well appointed.