Are you looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life? Why not escape into the Wil-deer-ness! This secluded log cabin nestled on 2 wooded acres off a private road is located just minutes from the towns of West Jefferson and Boone in the North Carolina mountains. Access to the New River is only a short walk from the cabin down a nature trail. Go fishing, put in your kayaks or canoes, or just cool off on a warm summer day. The path and clearing by the river are completely owned by Wil-deer-ness Cabin. The river area is for our guests only, it is NOT a public access area. This cozy, two bedroom, two bath cabin which sleeps up to five people, comes fully equipped with everything you need to enjoy a relaxing, peaceful and memorable vacation. The cabin is fully furnished, linens included, all kitchenware provided and offers lots of activities. Relax on the covered wrap-around porch, surf the internet, watch a DVD from the DVD library or catch your favorite satellite TV shows on the 32' LCD TV. Lounge in the 5 person outdoor Jacuzzi Hot Tub, read a book in the hammock, enjoy a friendly game of horseshoes or make s'mores and tell stories around the fire pit.
There are plenty of local attractions to keep you busy when you go out for the day. You'll discover many fine restaurants, championship golf courses, winter ski resorts, antique and craft shops and many cultural events. You can go fishing, canoeing or tubing on the New River or visit Mt. Jefferson State Park. Other attractions include Grandfather Mountain, Blue Ridge Parkway, Tweestie Railroad, Mast General Store in Valle Cruis, Linville Caverns and much more! Wil-deer-ness cabin is also conveniently located near the Tennessee-Virginia border. So no matter where you're from, if you're looking for a quiet, secluded, romantic getaway, a nice family vacation, or just to get a million miles away from everyday life, then you need to escape to Wil-deer-ness Cabin!
* 2-level log cabin (loft)
* Wood Floors
* Family, Secluded, Romantic
* Linens included (no extra fee)
* Towels & paper products included (no extra fee)
* Travel-size toiletries included
* Hair dryer
* Electric fireplaces in living room and master bedroom
* Ceiling Fans
* Air Conditioning (seasonal)
* Covered wrap around porch with 4 porch rockers
* Charcoal Grill & utensils
* 3 dining areas - inside, outside, and outside covered
* Activities guide & local attractions brochures
*Full kitchen including:
- Full-size stove/oven
- Full refrigerator with freezer
- Coffee maker
- Complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate & more
- Can opener
- Towels, hot pads, etc
- Paper products provided
- Dishes - service for 5 plus extras
- Cookware / Bakeware / Utensils
- George Foreman Grill
- Electric Skillet
- Hand Mixer
- Crock Pot
* Games - board games, cards, checkers, bean bag toss, etc
* Satellite TV
* Telephone (local & 911 only)
* 3 LCD TVs - 32' in living room, 19' in both bedrooms
* 3 DVD players and a DVD library with over 100 titles
* High Speed Wired & Wireless Internet
* Stereo with inside and outside speakers plus a connection for your MP3 player
* 5 person Jacuzzi Hot Tub - open year round
* 2-person Hammock (except during winter)
* New River Access - short walk away down a nature trail
* Dog Friendly
* Non-Smoking Cabin - permitted outside
* Washer / Dryer
* Iron / Ironing Board
* Horseshoe Pit
* Fire Pit - wood, matches & roasting forks provided
* Add-on Packages available for purchase
- Romance Package - 3 levels available
- Birthday Package - 2 levels available
- Gift Baskets - 4 to choose from, each available in full-size and mini versions
Secluded, clean, fully equipped kitchen, home away from home
Wil-deer-ness cabin is fabulous! It is equipped with everything you can think of to make your vacation a success. We were able to take day trips to Boone, Blowing Rock, enjoyed the wild ponies at Grayson Highlands Park in VA. and hiking at Mount Jefferson Park. West Jefferson is a quaint little town that you must visit. Especially enjoyed our little anniversary S'mores kit!!
Pennsylvania - USA
13th May, 2018
We Absolutely Love It!!!!! Perfect place for a quiet getaway. It was exactly what we needed.
Exactly as described. Secluded and private, very clean and a beautiful cabin.There was a lot of thought put into making this place a great getaway.
There is plenty to do at the cabin and plenty to do if you feel the need to venture out, West Jefferson is an excellent place to start.
Definitely plan on visiting there again in the very near future. Thank you for a great time.