Welcome to 405 Yacht Harbor! This warm and inviting marina view villa in Wild Dunes Resort has all the charm and comfort to make your stay on the Isle of Palms a time to remember. Featuring three bedrooms and three full baths, this wonderful island retreat is the perfect destination for your family’s next vacation!
At 405 Yacht Harbor, you have the best of what Island living has to offer. First, is the view. 405 Yacht Harbor overlooks the Morgan Creek Marina, as well as the Yacht Harbor community swimming pool. The community pool features a hot tub plus has two grilling stations. From the outstanding outdoor living room, that has all new furnishings including a sofa and oversized chairs, you can watch your children enjoy the refreshing water at the community pool or see the latest prize catch being off loaded from a fishing boat at the marina.
Second, beach access is easy. There is plenty of options for beach access that include areas to park your car, park your golf cart rental (we can help with golf cart rental agencies), or your beach bike.
Next, all the activities to enjoy. 405 Yacht Harbor features the Wild Dunes Activity Sports Card. This allows visitors to have access to the heated (seasonally) private Club Swim Center, the private Club Tennis Center, as well as the Fitness Room. In addition, the Sport Card will grant access to the new Palm Cove Pool and Grand Pavilion Oceanfront Pools daily after 4pm. Wild Dunes Resort also features two famous golf courses, Sand and Sea Spa, miles of bike trials and six restaurants.
Finally, the best feature of 405 Yacht Harbor is the property itself! Here are just some of the many renovations that have occurred over the past few months:
• All new furnishings in the living and dining area
• All new bedding
• New paint throughout the home
• All new kitchen
• New 360 degree bar stools at kitchen bar
• New barn door in dressing area, master bedroom
• Bunk beds in 2nd guest bedroom with queen bed
• Shiplap accent walls
• All new floors throughout the home
• Steps lead off screened in porch directly to pool and marina
• Community pool features hot tub and two grilling stations
• New outdoor living room furniture on the screened in porch
Each bedroom features a private bath. The master bedroom features views of the swimming pool and marina and has a king size bed. The guest bedroom has a queen bed. Finally, the second guest bedroom has a bunk bed (two twins) as well a queen bed. Each bedroom has a television.
Additional Amenities Include:
• Entire house renovated in 2018!
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 405 Yacht Harbor.
• Sleeps Eight Comfortably.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Community Swimming Pool!
• Fishing right off the docks at the Marina!
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for three cars.
• Linens and bath towels are provided, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Features Wild Dunes Club Sports Card. Complimentary access to Club Swim Center, access to Club Tennis Center (Hourly Court Fee), access to Club Fitness Center (Daily Fee), Grand Pavilion and Palm Cove Pool access after 4PM.
• Only 15 miles to Historic Charleston!
The full-service marina that is only steps away, features paddleboard rentals, wave runner rentals, boat rentals, charter fishing boats and a terrific restaurant right on the waterway!
If you are looking for a fantastic island vacation that offers so much more than a terrific beach, 405 Yacht Harbor is the perfect choice for your family!
This was a great home and very spacious for our family of 4. Our daughter loved the bunk beds! The pool directly behind the house was perfect for the very hot days! The home was very clean and felt very comfortable. Our only complaint was that it would have been better to have a book with directions on how to use the Resort. Because everything is fairly spread out, it was difficult to figure everything out. It would have been helpful to know where to park for the beach, which beach to use, where the different pools were with their differences, the marina for snacks and such, etc. The golf cart would have been awesome to use 😊 Overall this was a very great property and we had a fantastic vacation!
17th September, 2018
I am sure it would have been nice if we had got to go.
We did not get to go on our trip because of the Hurricane. I was so disappointed but none of us have any control over the weather. Maybe can go another time.