Country club living can be yours when you stay at this 1-bedroom + loft, 2-bath vacation rental condo in the Keowee Keys community directly on the shore of Lake Keowee! Up to 4 guests can enjoy the beautiful views of the golf course from the deck before spending a day boating on the pristine lake waters. Community amenities include a fitness center, tennis courts, 2 outdoor pools, an indoor pool, and more!
**All guests must fill out an application for Gate Pass before arrival**
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: Queen Bed
Enter this top floor unit to find vaulted ceilings lined with exposed beams and a wall of windows! The inviting space is made even better with the rustic charm found in the decor, furnishings, and shiplap walls throughout the condo.
Drop your bags, throw on your swimsuits, and go spend the rest of the day boating on along the 300 miles of Lake Keowee shorelines. You're sure to be in full relaxation mode after cruising lakeside all afternoon so you'll have no trouble relaxing when you return to the condo!
Enjoy a home-cooked meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Share your meal and your favorite memory of the day at the dining table.
You're on vacation so you deserve a glass of your favorite beverage to enjoy while you sit on the furnished deck and watch as the sky turns pastel colors then slowly exposes a starry night. Rest your head in the master bedroom's queen bed while you watch the flat-screen cable TV or venture upstairs to fall asleep in the loft furnished with a queen bed and has access to a second full bathroom.
Sit at the kitchen counter with bar stool seating while you read the newspaper in the morning or soak up the first bits of sunlight on the front porch. Once everyone is awake and ready to go, head to the swimming pools, tennis courts, or right to the lake for another day on the water!
Every amenity you could need to indulge in a relaxing vacation can be found in the confines of the Keowee Keys gated country club community. Start your mornings teeing off on the championship golf course right outside your front door!
If golf isn't your sport - don't worry, there are 14 tennis courts across the community, a pickleball court, and a fitness center with racquetball courts. Take a dip in one of the 2 outdoor pools or the indoor pool to cool off.
When you've worked up an appetite, make your way to the clubhouse restaurant for a meal prepared by an award-winning chef. If you brought your dog for this lakeside getaway, take Fido to the dog park and for a post-lunch stroll along the many paved walking trails around the grounds.
Kayak, paddleboard, canoe, and pontoon boat rentals are available at the Keowee Keys marina, or simply launch your own boat! After tubing, jet skiing, and wakeboarding on the water dock across the lake and enjoy a waterfront dinner at The Lighthouse Restaurant.
If you want to explore the surrounding area, there are plenty of hiking trails through the Blue Ridge Mountains that will provide you with breathtaking panoramic views of the region. You can even hike to the many waterfalls nearby. If you're visiting kids at college or are avid basketball and football fans, Clemson University is only 15 miles away!
You may feel you have everything you could possibly need to enjoy your vacation in the Keowee Keys community, but if you're craving more adventures Atlanta and Charlotte are 2 hours away and Greenville is just 1 hour away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer, linens and towels, in-home laundry machines, furnished deck with golf course and mountain views, parking for 2 cars, and more
- Keowee Keys community amenities include a golf course, tennis, fitness and racquet center, clubhouse with a restaurant, event center, library, 2 outdoor swimming pools, 1 indoor swimming pool, kayak, canoe, paddleboard, and pontoon boat rentals at the marina, pickleball, paved walking trails, parks, beaches, a dog park, and more!
- This lovely condo is just steps from a swimming pool, minutes from Lake Keowee, only 15 miles from Clemson University, and has access to the plethora of amenities offered within the Keowee Keys gated community
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~50.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, pet stay fee (dogs only, max 2 allowed)
- Pets must be treated for fleas prior to arrival
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture
- Please note the property is not suitable for children